Thursday 7 March 2013

Scribbles and practice.

Personal practice


One of my main weakness is drawing without the line art. For this experiment I use just the brush tool with different brush head and textures. The cloud could have been a bit softer. I am quite happy with how the tree turn out and the leave colours, though I also need to find a light source since the shines all all over the place. The water was done last and I didnt put it as much time and thought. It looks a bit too solid in a way.


Some character designs practice. I've been playing around with brush tools,colour saturation and contrast.So far the effects are not quite to what i have in mind yet. 

I was going for a shiny feel. The line art was plain and simple and I focus more on the colouring. The main tool I use here are the pen tool and air brush. Overlying colour works wonder in enhancing the colours without having to re-do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment