Tuesday 14 May 2013

Adaptation animatio scene test





This is an exercise using a backround layout from story book and animate the enviornment
 
The background I chose was from a graphic novel called Nine lives. From the original piece I've focus more on the outlines and shadins of the picture than the sketch detail. I change the background colour pallet to blues.
 I've recreated the background and seperate them into layers in photoshop then import the layers again as folders into toon boom for the animation. The bits I animaed was the moon, the coulds (which I've added as extra ) ,the trees, birds, water and a small crab.
I've decided not to add the cat into the layout since I want to focus more on the background movements and the idea of havig a small crab wold still draw  attenion but is not the main focus. Just to add a bit moe mvemen into th backround.
 
Here is the final product of my layout animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment