Friday 16 May 2014

Final colour and scene

So in the end this was the official colour for the beetle bouncer in the night club scene.  In the group tutorial we agreed that the green colour for his skin would stand out among the red interior. The one before had greyish skin but  it loked a bit purple when overlayed with the red light which make his colour a bit too similar to the cat. Green adds a nice contrast.


After fhinsihing the colour scheme, I moved on to to colouring in the lined animation. Charlott did the finished in between and I got the work while off her.  I was a bit unsure for the shading of the character because the scene I worked on was where the live action character would interact with . I was advise to so some subtle shading. and this is the end product.
So nothing too dark but still doesn't look like he's all just flat colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment